- Complete Inquiry Form or call the School office
- Tour school, meet Staff and Faculty.
- Complete Online Application and deliver all required documents (listed below)
- Take placement test (Grades 3-8)
- Interview with Principal
Applicants must provide:
- birth certificate
- baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- health records
- report card
- standardized test scores
Please provide these documents along with your registration packet; if you do not already have a registration packet you can request one from the school office.
- PK3 to 8th Grade following Diocese curriculum guide
- 93% of 8th graders attend Catholic High Schools
- 91% of our students proceed to college
- National Junior Honor Society - grades 7 and 8
- Duke Talent Search - grades 4-6
- Art, Music and Spanish in all grades
- Diverse population of religions; multicultural and multi-diverse student body
- Students attend and participate in mass weekly
- Various Charity fundraising & collections
- Service projects performed to assist the community
- Website updated regularly
- Online, printable calendar
- Online classwork and homework updates daily through the Parent Portal
- Scholastic book fair twice a year
- Electronic check out of materials
- All-In-One Touch screen computers
- Basic computer skills
- Smart-board teacher station with presentation capabilities
Student Council 4th - 8th grade
- Fundraising efforts for various local charities
- Government & politics studies
- Mentor/tutor the lower grades
- Host middle-school socials
We follow the Diocesan Curriculum Guide for all grades. Grade levels begin at Pre-K 4 and go through 8th grade. A religious atmosphere is maintained and fostered throughout the school. Students participate in Mass weekly.
Our program of studies covers the regular range of school subjects along with Art, Library, Music, Physical Education, Computer Classes, Spanish, Pre-Algebra for Grades 7-8, and Algebra I for Grade 8.
School hours for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade are from 7:45 AM to 2:45 PM.
Before and After-School care (Extended Day Program)
- Available to students enrolled in St. Patrick’s Catholic School from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM each day
- See Fee information.
Our Pre-K program is open to children who are at least 4 years old on or before September 1, 2013.
The program runs from 8:00 - 11:00 am five days a week or 12:00 - 3:00 pm five days a week.
When registering please specify which class you would prefer.
Fees are paid for by the state of Florida if parents register for the Voluntary Pre-K program.
There are scholarships available for those who qualify. Step Up for Student information can be found here. Diocese Financial information can be found here.
Please see tuition rates and fees.
Students from Kindergarten through Grade 8 are required to wear the official school uniform available at RC Uniforms during class and the official school physical education uniform for physical education class