St. Patrick Catholic Early Education Center
Families of all faiths, creeds and ethnic origins are welcomed to our programs. The programs of our Center arise from a common desire for excellence in meeting the needs of children and their families for nurturing, growth and development, relationships and understanding.
Our curriculum is bias-free and developmentally based, focusing on the individual child's social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our professional staff encourages exploration and growth in a well-equipped environment that is stimulating, safe, consistent and nurturing. We strive to enhance each child's natural curiosity and love of learning. St. Patrick Catholic Early Education Center provides opportunities for each child to master developmental tasks that are appropriate to his/her level.
We are committed to working closely with parents toward the welfare of the whole family.
While the Center operates programs which are individualized in their goals and objectives, each program forms its specific aims within the context of these principles:
- the home is the most important factor in a child's development. We will always strive to support and complement the family in order to promote the healthy development of children and parents.
- the dignity and worth of each child and family is important.
- loving, trusting, and respecting each child makes that child capable of loving, trusting and respecting others.
- each child should be encouraged to have a positive self-image
- it is important to meet each child's needs for physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth
- the needs of children change as they grow, accordingly our programs must respond in content and structure
- children deserve a nurturing, safe and happy environment which promotes their natural curiosity and desire to learn
- children deserve to have teachers who are capable and caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role models
The center opens each weekday at 7:00 a.m. for early drop-off that is free of charge. All children must be escorted to and from the classroom by an adult. Parents need to allow enough time to assist their children in hanging up their coats/bags and escorting them into the classroom. We request that children arrive by 8:00 a.m. so they can take full advantage of the entire morning program.
The center closes at 6:00 p.m. for full-day programs with classes ending at 11:00 AM for 3PK and AM VPK and 3:00PM for PM VPK. Children are to be picked up right after school or enroll in After care wrap-around. Parents should make the staff aware that the child is leaving. It is best to notify the center if you will be late so that the child does not feel abandoned. If someone not on the "Authorized Pick-Up List" is to pick up your child, a written, signed note should be given to the teachers upon child's arrival at the center.
3 Year Old Program (3PK)
St. Patrick Catholic Early Education Center offers a 3 year old class Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-11:15 AM.
Classes are Monday-Friday from 8:00-11:15 AM
Registration: $200 per student
Enrichment Fee: $275 per student
Tuition (5 days) $295 monthly
$2,950 for the year
4 Year Old Program (VPK)
Our Pre-K program is open to children who are at least 4 years old on or before September 1.
Classes are Monday-Friday from 8:00-11:00 AM
and 12 noon - 3PM
When registering please specify which class you would prefer, AM or PM.
All of these fees are paid for by the state of Florida if parents register for the Voluntary Pre-K program.
There will be an additional monthly charge for any Pre-K children who need to remain at the school or before their class begins. See after school care pricing below.
PK3 and VPK Before and After-School care
(Extended Day Program)
- Available to students enrolled in St. Patrick’s Catholic School from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM each day
- Anyone using the Extended Day Program will be required to pay a $45 Registration Fee upon the first day of school
- Extended Day services are not available on days when school is not in session
- If children only need to stay occasionally, the charge is $25 per day per child
- All Extended Day payments are to be made directly to the school on the first of each month
LUNCH BUNCH - 11:15 -3:00 is $195.00 a month
AFTERCARE - 3:00-6:00 is $195.00 a month
WRAP-AROUND - 11:00-6:00 is $390.00 a month
Drop in rate is $25. This fee must be paid that day. Failure to do so will result in your drop-in fee being increased to $50.